LEARN WITH ME
Teaching & Learning Opportunities
With almost 2 decades of professional experience teaching in schools, universities and workshop settings, I clearly love to teach and share...
I offer workshops and personalised programs for individuals and small groups. Additionally, I am in the process of creating a variety of tutorials and learning opportunities for teenagers and adults at beginning, intermediate and advanced levels of ability in:
- polymer clay
- painting and
- mindful practice
To stay up to date with the latest news and information I encourage you to sign up to me newsletter (on my homepage) and follow me on social media where I communicate regularly:
Alternately shoot me off an e-mail - I've presented and personalised a wide range of learning experiences and am happy to work with you towards your needs.
2020 Workshops - cancelled due to COVID19
Want something more specific to consider - here are some of the gigs I've taught:
- Basic polymer clay techniques
- Mokume Gane techniques
- Basic caning techniques with emphasis on colour theory
- Slab and tube bead making with emphasis on shape, texture and form
- Veneer making with paint, chalk pastels, ink and texturising
- Basic jewellery making
- Multi-media jewellery making
- Metal texturing
- Aluminium etching
- Metal/ Wire weaving
- Earring hook design
- Abstract painting (acrylic, gauche, water-colour)
Hope to see you one day soon...